Peanut Bold

Bold peanuts are the major oilseed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oil seed production of the country. Annual production of Indian Peanuts and Indian Peanuts oil are around 5-8min and 1.5 min tons respectively. Peanuts production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and display huge fluctuation between years.

Regional estimates are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tons), Tamil Nadu (1million tons), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tons), Karnataka (0.5 million tons), Maharashtra (0.5 million tons) are the major producer of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in Khariff (June- Sepetember) and remaining 25% in rabi (Novemeber- March). India exported around 100000 tons of groundnut oil in 2003-04 after 4decades, as crop failed in Senegal and Argentina. Peanuts kernels are approx. 70% of weight in shells and kernels have an oil recovery of 40-42%.

Factors Influencing Bold Peanuts market:-

  • Weather at the major domestic producing centers. The southwest monsoon is the most important factor that determines the area sown, production and prices.
  • Price of other competitive oils in India
  • International price movement of soy oil at CBDT and palm oil at BMD, Malaysia also influence the groundnut oil prices.
  • Festivals and celebrations also increase consumption and the prices

Specifications

Type BOLD(VIRGINIA)
Bold Counts per ounce 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80
Moisture 7% to 8% (as per customer requirements)
Admixture 1% max (as per customer requirements)
Foreign matter 0.5% max (as per customer requirements)
Oil content 48 to 52%
Aflatoxin
  • 05 PPB (TLC method)
  • 10 PPB (HPLC method with B1-B2 condition)
  • 20 PPB (HPLC method with B1-B2 condition)
  • as per customer requirement
Packing
  1. Jute Bag : In 5kg, 7kg,10kg, 15kg, 25kg & 50kg Gross
  2. Vacuum Bags : In 25kg with PP woven bags 25 Kgs Gross
Loadibility Per 20FCL : 19MTS (For Bold)