Lady Rosetta (L. R ) Potatoes Potatoes
Keeping in mind the varied requirements of clients, we are providing a quality assured Lady Rosetta Potato, which is good in nutritional value like minerals, vitamins, delectable taste, or known for their freshness and purity. It has early crop maturity and is suitable to quality crisp production either fresh or from short term storage. Lady Rosetta has a good drought tolerance, the crop will benefit from good irrigation; rapid leaf development with good ground cover. Apart from this, provided Lady Rosetta Potato is used for preparing numerous Indian as well as Western dishes.
- Utilization: Good for Chipping. (Chips)
- Yield: High yielding variety of attractive appearance, very uniform in size; rather susceptible to internal bruising. Short dormancy period; very high dry matter.
- Primary Use: Boiling, Baking and Chipping.
- Availability (Harvest Period): Feb start to March
- Availability (CIPC -Stored in Cold Storage): February to September with sugar level controlled.
- Shape : Round
- Size : 45mm to 90mm
- Skin : Flaky Red Color
- Maturity : 90 to 110 Days
- Eyes : Shallow
- Flesh : Cream to Light Yellow